1. My wedding photos and video will be around for generations to come.
2. I want to look great for my out-of-town relatives and friends who haven’t seen me in years.
3. I only get one chance to make a first impression on my fiancé’s friends and relatives who have never met me.
4. I will be wearing a one-of-a-kind, fabulous wedding dress, and I only get one chance to look stunning in it … this is my “Oscar moment.”
5. I will truly realize my fantasy of being that perfect bride I dreamed of being since I was a little girl.
6. We’re making a huge financial commitment to the venue, the food, the flowers, the photographer, the dress, the band . . . what about me? I am, after all, the guest of honor on this special day.
7. My wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime window of opportunity to be super-motivated to exercise, plus there is an “etched in stone” end point to achieve my goal by my big day.
8. I want to look hot on my honeymoon.
9. I can achieve a very worthwhile goal that I can build upon for the rest of my life!